Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Jamaican Trouble




Hello my name is Trouble i'm originally from Westmoreland Jamaica but i reside in Newark, New Jersey and i'm hungry for work. I began modeling in late 2006 and this career move has offered me a lot more self-confidence. My classic beauty is one part of me that represents a different look than most traditional mainstream models. I like to be myself so that's what you see in my pictures whether it's in a glamor pose or in a retrospective composition style shoot, which I love. I have the ability to create any character required of a photographer or client. Determined and driven, I'm taking the glamor industry by storm. I work hard every day to be a versatile model.

Interests: commercial/advertisements, *glamour * fashion, lingerie, editorial, music videos, movies, nudes, art modeling, pin up compensation and paid only plus travel expenses.

If you are interested in working with me please provide the following things when you contact me, date, time, place, type of shoot and what things will be needed for the shoot such as wardrobe and make-up.

I'm looking for professional photographers that want to create images that are appealing and sexy. I currently only accept paid assignments unless I feel that a project will benefit me. My starting rates are depending on the type of pictures needed. Implied/Nude please feel free to contact me regarding work through here. Professional Inquires only please.

To book Trouble, please send your request through here:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This girl is bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bermy said...

WOW SPEECHLESS